First you need a Foliotek account.
Note: your Foliotek account is not the same as your Gonzaga username and password.
Students, if your professor has not already ordered you one, contact the ATAS office at firstname.lastname@example.org
to request an account.
There are two different ways to access your account:
Blackboard - if there is a Foliotek link in one of your Blackboard courses, it will automatically log you into your Foliotek account. Remember, you only have one Foliotek account, so it does not matter which course has the link, you will land in the same place.
Website - The second option is to log in to the Foliotek website following these steps (Foliotek does not currently use your Gonzaga credentials to log in):
- Go to secure.foliotek.com in your web browser to log in
- Click on the 'Forget your username or password?' link
- Enter your Zagmail email account address in the email box and click the Email Password button
- The email in your Zagmail inbox will have your username and a link to create a password
- Now you can log back in to secure.foliotek.com with that username & password any time
Professors, please contact the ATAS office to request an account. Faculty and staff accounts are created differently and the ATAS team will provide you with your username & password.